Interested in volunteering at the SA Foundation For Humanity?
We aim to provide comprehensive and caring medical services for the uninsured and under-insured families. As the provider, we value the potential of each person as a Volunteer at our Clinic. We rely on volunteers to be able to provide the needed health care to the medically under-served people in their communities.
Non-medical volunteers help with a variety of tasks including patient check-in and check-out, patient escorting throughout the clinic, entrance monitoring, volunteer registration and translation.
- Doctors (M.D. and D.O.) – The SAFH Clinic has a specific need for primary, internal, and general medicine providers.
- Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP), Advance Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) and Physician’s Assistant (PA)
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists
- Registered Nurses (RN), LPN and LVN
- Medical Assistants (MA)
- Medical, Nursing and Pharmacy Students
By clicking ‘Submit’ below, you are indicating your acceptance for Volunteering at SAFH Clinic.