SAFH is a humanitarian 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to provide quality health care to improve the health and well-being of the uninsured and under-insured.
- To become unified voice promoting quality healthcare, and dental care.
- To welcome and provide services to people of all races, religions, genders, beliefs, sexual orientations, or nations of origin regardless of their financial situation.
- To serve as a training and education resource for health and dental care professionals.
- To identify and prevent disease.
- To educate and support the community.
- To ensure program growth and development in response to community needs.
Our Core Values
- We believe that inability to pay should not prevent people from receiving health care.
- We believe that all health care is “local” and that community-based planning, governance and collaboration are critical.
- We believe that significant health care “capacity” can be realized by tapping into the charity and volunteer spirit of the health care community.
- We believe that all persons deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
The objectives of the Clinic are:
- Provide primary medical, dental, and Vision care for uninsured residents of the Dallas Area.
- Promote wellness and disease prevention by offering well clinics and health care education.
- Promote medical and dental care literacy and self-care.
- Improve the Community’s health status.
- Provide health care screenings and specialty clinics to detect health problems early so that intervention may occur.
- Establish and facilitate support groups for men and women to promote health care.
Dallas area can receive a variety of primary and preventative health care services. The physicians at the clinic offer voluntary services such as wellness visits, primary care visits, pediatric care, school physicals, health maintenance guidance, services.